French photographer based in Barcelona, Spain.
Maud-Sophie studied fine art photography at the Art and Design School Serra i Abella (Hospitalet de Llobregat) and Heritage Cultural Management at the University of Barcelona.
She worked for Lamono magazine, various Festivals (Mecal, Big Of and Ciutat Flamenco), and for clients such as Vans, Nike and Volkswagen.
Part of her oeuvre could be called street photography; fruits of traversing the city in search of spontaneous moments. Maud-Sophie captures those moments that make any event or happening worth of being photographed; whether for their arbitrary order or their referential value. Snapshots taken by a curious eye which breaks from the quotidian to create its compositions.
- Group exhibition “TOMA”, Estudio 8 bis, Barcelona (2012).
- Group exhibition “People” , Escuela Serra i Abella, Hospitalet de Llobregat (2013).
- Group exhibition “SituArt. Creación, identidad y territorio en el Hospitalet”, Fundación Arranz Bravo, Hospitalet de LLobregat (2013).
- Presentation of the project “Territori L’Hospitalet: Mirades i identitats”, Tecla Sala, Hospitalet de Llobregat (2013).
- Exhibition in the Saint Ex, Bordeaux (2013).
- Finalist at Brighthunter III’s contest, Lamono magazine (2013).